I.) Information on the collection of personal data by the TOURISIO cms used, for the website
(1) Below we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is personally available to you, eg. Name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible acc. Art. 4 para. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is the website of Betrieber die.
GLOBO PLAZA HOTEL VILLACH
JA Betriebs GmbH
Ossiacher line 39
(see our imprint).
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or through a contact form, Cognitive Booking Mask, the information you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us to answer your questions , We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(4) If we rely on commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions. In doing so, we also name the specified criteria for the storage duration.
2.) Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
- right to information,
- right to rectification or erasure,
- right to restriction of processing,
- right to object to the processing,
- Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to us about the processing of your personal data by a data protection supervisory authority.
(3) In the case of the processing of personal data for the purpose of performing public interest tasks (Article 6 (1) sentence 1 (e) of the DS-GVO) or for the exercise of legitimate interests (Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DS-GVO), you can object to the processing of your personal data at any time with effect for the future. In the case of opposition, we shall refrain from any further processing of your data for the aforementioned purposes, unless
- there are compelling, legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or
- the processing is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims.
You may object to the use of your data for the purpose of direct marketing at any time with effect for the future; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is connected with direct mail. In the case of opposition, we shall refrain from any further processing of your data for direct marketing purposes.
3.) collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of merely informative use of the website, ie if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to inform you of our website and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DS- GMOs):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the requirement (concrete page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- each transmitted amount of data
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and by which the body that sets the cookie (here through us) receives certain information. Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes. B. decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please be aware that you may not be able to use all features of this site.
f) The Flash cookies used are not detected by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. Furthermore, we use HTML5 storage objects, which are stored on your device. These objects store the required data regardless of your browser and do not have an automatic expiration date. If you do not want to process the Flash cookies, you must install a corresponding add-on, eg. B the Adobe Flash killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using private mode in your browser. In addition, we recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and the browser history manually.
4.) Use of our portal
(1) If you wish to use our site as a registered user, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract that you provide your personal information that we need to process your registration. Mandatory information necessary for the execution of the contracts is marked separately, further details are voluntary. We process the data provided by you for the purpose of your registration. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DS-GMO.
Upon registration, the data you provide will be revocably stored. All other data, including your user account, you can always delete in the customer area.
We may also process the information you provide to inform you of other interesting products from our portfolio or to send you e-mail with technical information.
(2) In order to prevent unauthorized access by third parties to your personal data, the registration process is encrypted using TLS technology.
5.) Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, in the event of activation of IP anonymisation on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website usage and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data provided by Google.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp ()". As a result, IP addresses are processed shortened, a person-relatedness can be excluded. Insofar as the data collected about you is assigned a personal reference, it will be immediately excluded and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. With the statistics we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which Personal Information is transferred to the US, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GMO.
(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is carried out via a user ID. You can disable the cross-device analysis of your usage under My Data, Personal Information in your customer account.
6.) Inclusion of YouTube videos
(1) We have included YouTube videos in our online offering, which are stored on http://www.YouTube.com and are directly playable from our website. These are all included in the "extended privacy mode", d. H. that you do not transfer data about you as a user to YouTube if you are not playing the videos. Only when you play the videos, the data mentioned in paragraph 2 will be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transfer.
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This happens regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account that you are logged in to, or if there is no user account. When you're logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to associate with your profile on YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and / or custom design of its website. Such an evaluation is done in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide appropriate advertising and to inform other users of the social network about their activities on our website. You have a right to object to the creation of these User Profiles, and you must be directed to YouTube to use them.
7.) Use of social media plug-ins
(1) We are currently using the following social media plug-ins: Facebook. We use the so-called two-click solution. In other words, when you visit our site, no personal data is initially passed on to the providers of the plug-ins. The provider of the plug-in can be identified by the marking on the box above its initial letter or logo. We give you the opportunity to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. Only if you click on the marked field and activate it, the plug-in provider receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding website of our online service. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. In the case of Facebook, according to the respective providers in Germany, the IP address is anonymized immediately after collection. By activating the plug-in, personal data will be transmitted by you to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (with US providers in the USA). Since the plug-in provider carries out the data collection, in particular via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies before clicking on the greyed-out box via the security settings of your browser.
(2) We have no influence on the collected data and data processing operations, nor are we aware of the full extent of the data collection, the purpose of the processing, the storage periods. We also have no information to delete the data collected by the plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in provider saves the data collected about you as usage profiles and uses these for purposes of advertising, market research and / or tailor-made website design. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for non-logged-in users) for the presentation of needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the formation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise it. Through the plug-ins we offer you the opportunity to interact with the social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GMO.
(4) The data transfer takes place regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged into the plug-in provider, your data collected from us will be assigned directly to your existing account with the plug-in provider. If you press the activated button and z. For example, if you link the page, the plug-in provider also stores this information in your user account and shares it publicly with your contacts. We recommend logging out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as this will prevent you from being assigned to your profile with the plug-in provider.
(5) For more information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider, please refer to the privacy statements of these providers, which are provided below. There you will also find further information about your rights and settings options for the protection of your privacy.
(6) Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their privacy notices:
a) Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; For more information about data collection: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications and http: //www.facebook .com / about / privacy / your-info # everyoneinfo. Facebook has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework.
8.) Newsletter registration through inquiries
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, which informs you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) To register for our newsletter, we use the so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that after you have registered, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address specified in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store your IP addresses and times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to prove your registration and, if necessary, to inform you about possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only requirement for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address. The specification of additional, separately marked data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. After your confirmation, we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DS-GMO.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare the revocation by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter e-mail, by e-mail to [insert] or by a message to the contact details specified in the imprint.
Hier finden Sie die Allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen für die Hotellerie als PDF-Datei zum Herunterladen, Lesen und Ausdrucken.
Unter anderem können Sie hier die Kostenregelung im Stornofall, näheres zur Beherbergung und weiter Informationen entnehmen.
GLOBO PLAZA HOTEL
Ossiacher line 39
Tel .: +43 (0) 4242 24 925
Fax: +43 (0) 4242 24 925 60
A company of JA Betriebs GmbH
Commercial register court: LG Klagenfurt
Commercial register number: 422157w
Seat: 9181 Feistritz im Rosental, Feriendorf 1
Privacy and Copyright
The content of this website is protected by copyright. The information is intended for personal use only. Any further use, in particular the storage in databases, duplication and any form of commercial use as well as the passing on to third parties also in parts or in revised form is prohibited without the consent of JA Betriebs GmbH GmbH.
Hyperlinks on www.globo-plaza.com are welcome!
Dear Sir or Madam,
Your personal data that we have received from you will only be used for internal purposes, so that you are always informed about renewals and offers with us first.
The data we use to send you postage is stored in our hotel program. During a stay with us, these data (name, address and date of birth) are also sent obligatory to the registration office. We handle your data with great care and with the best of our knowledge have taken all necessary precautions for data protection. However, decide for yourself whether you want to continue this. You have the rights to information, correction and deletion, you can deposit this at the reception! You can inform us at any time if you do not wish to receive any further mailings and we will immediately take your data from our program. If we do not receive any notice from you, we assume that we may continue to manage or use your information in our hotel program.
Your Globo Plaza team
Studio david pompa
Pictures and various information material:
Medienarchiv Region Villach
CMS system and layout:
Layout, design, TOURISIO cms, image content and content design:
CMS with resposive design optimized for browser widths:
TOURISIO Marketing KG -
Karnburg on the Kogel 18
Austria - 9063Maria Saal
T: +43 (0) 720/52 32 40
F: +43 (0) 720/52 32 40 - 10
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened by Google beforehand within member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. IP anonymization is active on this website. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link and install: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
For more detailed questions, please contact us at +43 (0) 4242 24 925!
Perfect location ....
The hotel in the heart of Villach
Our house is located just a few minutes walk from the center of the Draustadt Villach.
Experience the friendly and relaxed atmosphere of our four-star hotel.
Easy accessibility, ideal city location and our qualified team, which always has an open ear for your wishes, are just a few of our many pluses of which we like to convince you personally.
We offer the ideal accommodation for individual travelers as well as families, bus groups and business travelers.
Depending on your wishes, we always do our best to make our stay as pleasant as possible for our guests.
There is also an underground car park at the hotel.
Our pleasant addition for you:
We are in close cooperation with one of the best fitness studios in Villach - Globo Gym!
Our guests can enjoy around 1,800m² of a wide range of cardio and weight machines and start the day fit.
The perfect end to training is the selection of an infrared cabin, an indoor and outdoor sauna.
Be our guest and use our underground car park directly at the hotel for a daily price of € 8, -.
If you visit or book a seminar in our house, you will receive a special price of € 2.50 per day.
There are about 250 parking spaces available.
The now significantly increased number of parking spaces will do justice to Grobo Plaza's growing supply of services and the generally increased mobility of the population.
But above all, the garage offers both hotel and seminar visitors as well as patients of the doctors' days and customers of the gym more comfort.
"From the underground car park, our guests can take the lift directly to the level of our main entrance. This means especially for handicapped or restricted mobile persons a massively simplified journey without restrictions.